Our client, a leading manufacturer of forged products is seeking a Purchasing Manager-Machining for the Paramount location. This kep position will plan, organize, and direct all outside machining operations. Ensures quality, cost, throughput and delivery targets are achieved by developing and executing a strategy for the machining commodity.
In this role you will:
• Develop and lead global sourcing strategies; establishing an effective supply base, executing long term agreements and leveraging spend.
• Track capacity required for commodity
• Lead and manage spend within machining
• Lead and support supplier selection, negotiations, cost reductions, and continuous improvement
You will bring:
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; preferably in science, engineering, supply chain or material planning
• Minimum of five years related experience in a manufacturing environment; machining environment preferred
• 2+ years leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
If you are looking to grow your career and are interested in learning more - please Apply Now.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.