A Purchasing Specialist job in the Parsippany, New Jersey area is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. Suitable candidates will have at least three years of experience within the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industries, with an interest in chemical outsourcing, building professional relationships with suppliers, and development of the contract management process. Candidates must be willing to travel either domestically or internationally up to 20% of the time.
Purchasing Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Develop and implement synergies and cost savings through sourcing strategies for research and development material procurement.
• Manage contracts through supplier relationship development, the expansion of partnerships, and adherence to contractual commitments related to cost, delivery, quality, and service.
• Identify both contracting and sourcing obligations with vendors and internals teams, to ensure organizational alignment before entering into agreements or submitting requests.
• Work with internal team of stakeholders, to organize and coordinate proposals to suppliers, prior to distributing requests.
• Support legal teams with negotiating contractual agreements, to help in improving cost competitiveness, managing risks, and attaining quality service.
• Maintain and document an extensive research and development and material procurement category profile.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least three years within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
• Supplier management and contract development experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this Purchasing Supplier job in Parsippany, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.