Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00-18.00 / Hour
1. Perform clerical reconciliation to purchase orders issued to all external and internal IMI- Precision Engineering suppliers. Check all suppliers purchase order confirmations for correct product, quantity, pricing and delivery dates. Track, organize and update the formal business system on all shipments.
2. Perform expediting of past due purchase orders and update formal system files to reflect the most accurate expedited due date for materials. Perform routine follow-up as directed by Buyer and or Supply Chain Manager. Communicate delivery issues with appropriate departments and assist in timely resolutions.
3. Issue and create expensed or MRO item purchase orders. Issue blanket order releases for expensed or direct materials against previously established blanket orders.
4. Maintain and organize permanent files and filing system for all purchase orders and all related documents such as SQAF's, invoice copies, shipping documents, etc.
5. Demonstrate a clear and complete understanding of all departmental policies, procedures, and work instructions. Support and promote IMI- Precision Engineering Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
6. Demonstrate clear and consistent communication skills in responding to others and suppliers in both written and oral communications. Interact effectively with internal colleagues to achieve departmental and overall organizational goals.
7. Initiate and maintain effective and professional relationships with suppliers in all activities.
8. Assist Buyers and Supply Chain Manager as necessary to analyze and resolve shipping and invoice discrepancies.
9. Demonstrate awareness of safe working practices when work related job duties require presence in a manufacturing environment.
10. Buyer or Supply Chain Manager may direct other duties, responsibilities and assignments as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 3 years related experience in an office environment required. College level coursework with emphasis in Business Administration, Purchasing, Accounting or closely related field preferred.
Requirementssee detailed job description
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.