PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (PwC CF) is a boutique investment bank that plays the role of lead financial advisor in sell-side and buy-side transactions. PwC CF has the expertise and focus of a middle market boutique investment bank with access to the global resources, integrated advisory services and industry expertise of the greater PwC network of employees located throughout the world.
PwC CF differentiates itself by being part of the PwC CF Global Network:
A dedicated M&A advisory team of over 1,500 bankers across 60 countries
The PwC CF Global Network is the largest middle market investment bank in the world based on transaction value and volume by closing over 450 transactions in 2014 and 2015, or more than a deal-a-day.
PwC CF operates across all major sectors including Industrial Product, Oil & Gas, Retail & Consumer, Technology and Financial Institution with offices in New York City, Chicago, Houston, San Jose and San Francisco.
(1)PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (PwC CF) is owned by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), a member firm of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Network, and is a member of FINRA and SIPC. PwC CF is not engaged in the practice of public accountancy.
Members of the PwC CF team play an important role in developing and strengthening client relationships, participating on advisory teams, and structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions. PwC CF and its professionals specialize in providing investment banking services within the US. PwC CF engagements include advising domestic and international clients in assessing strategic and financial alternatives, and implementing cross-border M&A and debt advisory solutions.
The PwC CF Team specializes in and offers Cross Border M&A Services:
-Advising on M&A strategic options
-Identification and solicitation of, and negotiations with potential buyers/sellers
-Divestitures of US business to foreign buyers
-Divestitures of US-owned businesses located outside of the US
-Divestitures of foreign-owned businesses located in the US
-Acquisitions by US-owned companies focused on global expansion
-Acquisitions by foreign-owned companies focused on US expansion
-PwC CF Global Network Reach
The PwC Corporate Finance Global Network (PwC CF Global Network) has more than 1,000 specialists in 60 countries located in key centers throughout the world.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3 years of experience in investment banking
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
Degree Preferred: Master's degree
The selected PwC CF Senior Associate will have demonstrated the following knowledge:
- Direct experience working with, and strong fundamental understanding of, numerical data and conducting quantitative analyses related to company valuations, implementation of three statement financial models, and comparative and pro forma analyses;
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of a sell-side and buy-side m&a advisory process;
- Performance of research and analyses pertaining to client, industry, and technical matters related to, as well as troubleshoot and derive creative solutions related to, the M&A transaction process;
- Strong understanding of the global economy and M&A market trends that impact our clients and industries of focus; and,
- Fluency in Microsoft Office products.
The selected PwC CF Associate will have demonstrated the following skills related to client engagements and project management related to growth and M&A strategies that includes the following:
- Mentoring analysts and managing clients and senior banker-related expectations while working on multiple transactions;
- Working knowledge and understanding of identifying and addressing client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of Firm services; approach client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Utilizing effectively written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.