PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (PwC CF) is a boutique investment bank that plays the role of lead financial advisor in sell-side and buy-side transactions. PwC CF has the expertise and focus of a middle market boutique investment bank with access to the global resources, integrated advisory services and industry expertise of the greater PwC network of employees located throughout the world.
PwC CF differentiates itself by being part of the PwC CF Global Network:
A dedicated M&A advisory team of over 1,500 bankers across 60 countries
The PwC CF Global Network is the largest middle market investment bank in the world based on transaction value and volume by closing over 450 transactions in 2014 and 2015, or more than a deal-a-day.
PwC CF operates across all major sectors including Industrial Product, Oil & Gas, Retail & Consumer, Technology and Financial Institution with offices in New York City, Chicago, Houston, San Jose and San Francisco.
(1)PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (PwC CF) is owned by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), a member firm of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Network, and is a member of FINRA and SIPC. PwC CF is not engaged in the practice of public accountancy.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years of investment banking M&A experience
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in finance, accounting or a quantitative field (i.e. engineering)
The PwC CF Team Vice President plays an integral role in the service provided to clients, including participating in all phases of the deal origination and execution process. The selected PwC CF Vice President will have demonstrated detailed extensive knowledge of the following areas:
- Transaction Execution, emphasizing client and counter party management skills, ability to manage multiple teams both internally and externally and strong project management and negotiation techniques;
- Advanced Financial Analysis, emphasizing company valuation techniques, and financial modeling; and,
- Business Development, emphasizing opportunity identification, business pursuit-related process management and relationship building techniques.
The selected PwC CF Vice President will have demonstrated successfully some of the following skills related to client engagements and transaction execution that include, but is not limited to, these areas:
- Team dynamics, as both manager and team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
- Preparation of business documents, especially pitch books, offering and/or descriptive memoranda and other related materials
- Financial analysis, including valuation analysis and pro forma financial modeling
- Identification and solicitation of prospective investors and buyers
- Sales-focused communications (i.e. writing, facilitating, and presenting)_emphasizing negotiating, persuading, and selling_to and/or for all levels of Corporate Finance industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
- Identification and addressing of client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in the prioritization and completion of tasks.
- Identification of business development opportunities through internal and external client relationships, as well as key issues and potential areas of transaction risk