PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PWC IT is responsible for the success of our central technology efforts in our federated business model.
The Google Apps Super Administrator Team is responsible for supporting the Google Apps for Work cloud service, with strategic planning, controlling, maintenance and monitoring of the services across PwC globally and is coordinated with other Google Apps administrators. The Google Apps Super Administrator Team guides overall process efficiency, quality and service levels to customers are maintained at an optimal level, in a cost effective manner and aligned to the target PwC IT Enterprise Architecture design.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in managerial roles involving, managing IT infrastructures and Google applications for businesses with highly complex global technical environments, preferably for a global network of professional services consulting firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Managing and performing within the Google Apps for Work infrastructure and related services, such as the Google Cloud Platform , directory synchronization service, and related functions applied to support and integrate global key business and strategic priorities;
- Understanding Microsoft Active Directory and Identity Manager (FIM), and LDAP directory technologies; and,
- Assisting member firms with deployment and configuration of migration tools.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or proven record of success with managing and operating a global, highly-available SaaS service, including service configuration and deployments, license management, SLA management and reporting, and the additional following areas:
- Applying relevant technical design skills in support of this administrator role, including basic programming and scripting skills, and an understanding of user provisioning models and approaches, related tools and directory services;
- Understanding of operations within a global network of professional services consulting firms that is a prime user of technology for promoting business advantage, emphasizing the cogent communication, facilitation, and presentation to and/or for all levels of industry audiences to support on-going interactions with globally dispersed service operations staff; and,
- Driving continuous service improvements for the customer and end user experiences, influencing others internally and externally through both direct and indirect reports.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.