Job Description: Primary Purpose:
Lead and support Ford Q1 certification attainment and maintenance for the Toledo Facility by defining and implementing processes to ensure that Ford Q1 requirements are consistently met in a sustainable way. Primary Duties:
Job Qualifications: Job Specifications:
- Develop and support execution of Quality Processes to attain and maintain Q1 Ford Certification
- Lead Ford MSA Actions to ensure green status
- Ensure Q1 Metrics are being monitored and controlled (Action plans) as part of normal plant operations in the Plant.
- Lead activities related to achieve Key endorsements from Ford required for attaining Q1. MP&L, Ford Plants, FCSD, STA and PD
- Identify gaps in the Quality Processes before, during, and after implementation of Q1 related processes. Work with Quality and Operations leadership to provide solutions to close these gaps.
- Coordinate between Divisional resources and plant resources for activities related to Q1 attainment
- Identify, promote, and deploy Quality best practices throughout Power Solutions to help achieve Q1 in Other PS facilities.
- Exceptional collaboration within a matrixed environment.
Bachelor's degree in Management/Engineering with a minimum of 6 years Quality Engineering experience.
Competent in the methods, procedures, and application of Core Tools (FMEA, Control Plans, SPC, MSA, PPAP). Solid knowledge of Ford Q1 requirements and proven record of leading and supporting Ford Q1 attainment in a Tier 1 supplier.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.