Job Description This position will focus as a Senior Resource on the Lower Lifecycle Management in the Enterprise QA and DEV space. The candidate should have a wide breadth of knowledge across application architecture, infrastructure architecture and design, automation solutions and proactive system monitoring. Ideal Candidate will have QA experience along with AS400/MVS (or equivalent distributed systems) experience. Ideal Candidate will also have a passion for Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis, and Attention to Detail. Must be able to work independently as well as within a team to accomplish unit and organizational goals. Should be a self starter that can manage multiple priorities effectively.
Job Duties Include:
The Advisor role portrait includes the following:
- Incident Management at a high level.
- Will be accountable to drive triage management across functional towers/groups.
- Will participate in on-call rotation as Incident Commander that will be directly accountable for managing system wide outages.
- Root Cause Analysis management.
- Will be accountable to drive stability goals across the QA organization.
- Continuous Automation Integration.
- Using automation/self-healing to solve routine outages.
- Proactive Detection/Monitoring Alerting.
- Define and enhance proactive monitors to prevent outages and enhance system stability Metrics generation and analysis to supplement reducing negative impact.
- Architecture design/owner of proactive monitoring systems Sharepoint functional site administration
Required Qualifications5+ years of IT experience including the following:
- Contribute/Own Process governance and Enhancements Technical SME on integrated applications and E2E testing Solve complex issues, escalations for projects or teams
- Represent QA in discussions with all aspects of project lifecycle related to RCA, mitigation of project risks, defect triaging and planning
- Assist QA management in data gathering for QA metrics and improvements POC for new PRFs and estimations
- Research and recommend new technologies for QA including automation tools
- Identify efficiency improvements and enhance understanding of QA and CVS Health knowledge
- Lead the delivery of QA training and areas of expertise
5 years of Incident Management/Change Management expertise.
5 years of Extensive troubleshooting experience across multiple platforms or applications.
ITIL related certifications a plus.
Preferred Qualifications Sharepoint administration experience a plus.
Zabbix functional experience a plus.
Project Management a plus.
Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent. Will accept one year of experience for every year college degree not obtained in addition to required years of experience.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/