1. Oversee the developof test plans, objectives, and test cases within the assigned workstreamdelegating to other assigned team members as warranted.
2. Execute functionaltesting, regression testing, and automated testing for the current systems aswell as the new suite of systems in development.
3. Coordinate with teammates and other teams in resolvingissues
4. Verify the quality ofdata; ensure data coming in matches existing data, verify functionality and dataoutput against requirements.
5. Log, manage, andretest defects in bug tracking system.
6. Understand featurespecifications and create test suites for all product components focusing onbusiness support systems.
7. Support early morning/off-hours launch and monitoring ofsystems with business teams as needed.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
1. Possess B.S. or M.S. degree in a field relevant to functional area
2. 5 years of web-based softwarequality assurance testing in a Java environment
3. Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodology
4. Experience developing automated testharnesses and test cases.
5. Basic programming skills in Internet technologies (e.g.: Java, XML, etc.).
6. Experience in Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla or JIRA
7. Experience in Test Management Tools (e.g.: TestDirector, QualityCenter,TestLink).
8. Experience developingautomated tests, preferably in Selenium.
10. Experiencestesting Analytics type of Application is a plus
11. Knowledge of OBIEE or Reporting related toolis Big plus
11. Experienceworking with Apache Tomcat and WebLogic application servers.
12. Strongattention to detail, self-starter, self-motivated, and proactive.
13. Strong writtenand verbal communication skills; works effectively independently and in teams
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.