Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a QA Analyst, Application Services Commercial/R&D (AS D&A) to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position can be located in Raritan/Somerville/ Bridgewater/Skillman in New Jersey and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• You will join an agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
• You will be part of a team where everyone is committed to delivering quality software on time and on budget including design, coding, testing, deployment and certification.
• You will execute test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
• You will be responsible for effective automated testing of applications during the Software Development Lifecycle including design, implementation, and execution.
• Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
• A Bachelor's degree is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
• Broad technical delivery experience is required.
• Ability to create and execute test plans, including verification of input requirements, edge conditions, exploratory and life cycle testing is required.
• Experience with QA-related aspects of the software development lifecycle including development, execution, and deployment/certification is required.
• Experience working in an Agile software development team and/or strong familiarity with Agile methodologies is required.
• Experience with a test case repository is required.
• Experience with iOS or Android mobile development and testing is preferred.
• Demonstrated commitment to team partnership and success is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Must be a Strong team player who likes to work in a team environment
• Must be a Self-starter with a positive attitude is required.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.