Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
We have an excellent software test team, and we're looking for someone who wants to excel. We're looking for anyone who has great analytical skills, ideas to innovate, and strong interpersonal skills. This role allows you to innovate and make it happen! You will have great flexibility in designing new ways of testing and formulate robust and efficient ways of testing. You will be responsible for performing Functional and Automation testing for Issuer processing applications. You will be interfacing directly with staff members of Quality Assurance, Product Management, Project Management, and Development. You will receive hands on training and invaluable experience by working with experts side by side to gain knowledge and experience while working for a Great company!
- Responsible for programming test conditions, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software
- Create system and testing design documentation per department standards
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
- Work with Development and Project Management teams to ensure the issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Communicate status frequently to everyone in the team
- Support and validate feature releases
- Recent college graduates or experienced professional with 2 years or less hands on experience
- Except in exceptional circumstances, undergraduate candidates who will require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future will not be considered for this position
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in at least one programming language or technology including, but not limited, to Java, C++, C#
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required
- Knowledge in Testing Methodologies is a Plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.