As a Test Engineer, you will grow your ability to understand complex system architectures, pinpoint both high and low-level problem areas, and influence solutions and optimization while working on staying current on development and test trends, methodologies and standards. You will learn to challenge the status quo to drive continuous innovation and efficiencies that positively impact across the entire product line.
cycle. Job Description
- Develop test strategies and planning cycles for projects
- Work with others to leverage technology in the most creative manner to build the right testing tools at the right time
- Learn the big picture and stays focused on the right tasks to meet timelines.
- Report and escalate issues in a timely manner. Identify risks, perform risk analysis, work with stakeholders to understand those risks and help reach the best solution for our customers
- Test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, security and compatibility
with other legacy- and / or external systems
- Understand and practice QE functions in an agile development cycle using Scrum process.
- Manage test environments as the primary QE environment steward
- Maintain strong attention to detail to help ensure that programs are developed and validated the right way to ensure customer success. This includes:
- Time Management skills
- Analytical Thinking to gather and analyze information, to look at something through different points of view and to solve problems
- Observation Skills to catch issues that others may overlook
- BS with 0+ years of experience in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of Object OrientedPrinciples
- Ability to write code in C# or JAVA
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.