Oracle Data Cloud
Oracle Data Cloud is the fastest growing global Data as a Service (DaaS) business, operating the most accurate data ID Graph™ to enable understanding of consumer behavior across all media channels. Oracle Data Cloud ingests third-party data, extracts value, and activates the data to drive insights and harness this knowledge for targeting, personalization and measurement.
The AddThis division operates AddThis.com, a social bookmarking service that can be integrated into a website with the use of a web widget. Once the widget is added, visitors to the website can bookmark an item using a variety of services, such as Facebook, Google Bookmarks, Pinterest, and Twitter.
The site reaches 2.1 billion unique visitors monthly and is used by more than 15 million web publishers, and delivers unprecedented levels of audience insight, measurement and reach. Career Opportunity
We are currently looking for someone with web and service based test automation experience. The ideal candidate will be extremely curious, versatile and open to collaborating with a top-notch engineering team. The candidate is an ambitious engineer that can contribute to our app development work and testing in a fun and stimulating environment. Primary Responsibilities:
- Design thorough and repeatable test strategies and methodologies
- Development of automated test tools for use by both the internal team and external partners
- Conduct large-scale distributed performance tests and manage a test infrastructure
- Collaborate with fellow engineers as part of the new feature development process
- A passion for and appreciation of software Testing. Millions of our customers depend on our products for Billions of digital engagements each day.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing robust test strategies
- Minimum 2 years experience with advanced automation tools. We use Selenium, FitNesse, and RainforestQA.
- Experience with our tools is preferred, but other relevant tools are great as well (Watir, CasperJS, JMeter, etc.)
- Experience with Java/JS is preferred, but other programming experience is great as well (Ruby, Python, C#, etc.)
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.