This is a position within the Oracle Marketing Cloud group, responsible for testing and certifying Oracle Marketing Cloud applications and infrastructures. The candidate will be a member of a team that consists of highly experienced software engineers and automation experts, with a strong track record of consistently delivering high quality results.
• Functional & Performance hands-on testing of big data processing applications, utilities and infrastructures involving Java, REST Webservices, Oracle DB, Kafka, Solr, Hadoop and related big-data technologies.
• Performance, scalability and longevity testing of near realtime data processing systems and underlying infrastructures
• Data Analysis and data quality testing to ensure high quality data being provided to the customers
• Define testing strategy, create and maintain documentation for test plans and test cases
• Automate functional, integration and performance testing processes using standard automation frameworks
• Debug failures, file accurate bug reports and follow up with Dev and PM teams on the resolution
• Integrate automation frameworks with continuous integration server and publish daily regression results
• Review the product requirements documents, functional and technical design specifications
• Participate in release/sprint planning activities and daily stand-up meetings
• Work closely with globally distributed cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results consistently
• 2-3 years of experience in testing / development preferably
• Strong experience with Core Java, REST Webservices, Oracle DB, SQL
• Experience with Functional testing, performance testing of Cloud based enterprise applications, middleware and infrastructures
• Expertise in JMeter, Load Runner or OATS Load testing tool or any performance test suites
• Experience with API test automation with tools such as Postman, TestNG, JUnit, Selenium etc. Strong skills in whitebox testing & automation
• Domain knowledge and experience in Master data management, data analysis, data import /transform /mapping / enrichment, data quality
• Experience with scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python, Chef) . Should be able to automate manual process through scripting.
• Desirable to have experience in big-data technologies - SOLR, Zookeper, Hadoop
• Experience with working on UNIX/Linux platforms
• Experience with the software development life cycle, preferably with Agile software development
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to be a team player
• Ability to learn independently, solve problems, and identify the best technical solution for an issue
Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 2-3 years of software engineering or related experience.
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.