Job Description As part of our continued record growth, loanDepot is adding a Sr. QA Engineer to the Technology Solutions Quality team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be instrumental in delivering rich, robust, reliable and resilient experiences for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications.
* Translate business requirements into functional and technical test cases for thorough coverage of features
* Create and execute detailed test cases that clearly articulate steps and expected results and meet test objectives
* Ensure all application functionality, including up- and down-stream system interfaces perform as expected
* Identify and address relevant edge-case scenarios and ensure each is handled properly
* Assist development and database teams in troubleshooting complex technical or end user scenarios
* Generate suitable test data that validate the critical requirements and business rules of the application under test to expose regressive defects
* Ensure defect tracking systems are properly maintained and produce reports related to team activity and goals
* Prepare release notes and documentation
* Strong working knowledge of defect tracking, test case and requirements management software
* Deep understanding of testing principles, concepts, patterns and best practices
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of Quality Assurance / Testing and QA project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
* 4+ years of SQL and data validation experience
* 3+ years of experience in C# or any other programming language
* 3+ years of experience with any automation tool
* 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
* Exceptional interpersonal and communicate skills, both written and verbal
* Software Test Professional (CSTP), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE) preferred
* Experience with SoapUI or similar software suite, Microsoft TFS and JIRA is a plus
Strong ability to:
* Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time
* Quickly analyze and understand complex use cases and input/output permutations
* Effectively implement solutions requiring exacting attention to detail
* Drive testing efforts across multiple projects concurrently
* Deliver work product according to established deadlines
* Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
* Work collaboratively in a small team
* Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
* Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
* Lead by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their peak
* Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
* Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
**No sponsorship provided for this role**
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.