This is a Supplier Quality Engineer Job in Murrysville, PA!
Bachelor's degree in an engineering or science discipline, or equivalent experience.
8-10 years of total industry experience with 4+ years of related experience in a medical device or regulated industry preferred.
• Experience in root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action methods.
• Expertise/experience in problem solving with quality tools such as: 6-sigma / 8-D / CAPA / FMEA/ 5WHY etc.
• Good knowledge of production/quality development and control methods; CtQ definition, DfSS, SPC, APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, etc.)
Independently Produces and completes Supplier Quality Engineering related activities and documentation.
• Completes Qualification of materials and components (including spare parts), development/ improvement of supplier processes for CtQ's, supplier process control plans; ensuring that the supplied part meets specifications, and the control limits/tolerances for CtQ parameters are met.
• Qualifies and sustains subprocesses of suppliers, including performing process validations for critical supplier processes impacting part quality.
• Ensures that the components/products at the supplier (including spare parts and services) are released according agreed specification and quality requirements (APQP /PPAP), and SQ audit results.
• Executes SCAR management, effective and timely closure and Review/risk assessment of QN's and their escalation to SCARs where needed. • Independently works to deploy common approaches and working methods to drive ''One Philips'' towards Supply Base in the assigned BG or Market
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
•This job is a fully qualified, career-oriented, journeylevel position.
• Has a complete knowledge of company products and services.
• Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team
Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires identification and evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
• Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve technical problems.
• Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements.
• Probably has a budget responsibility.
If you're ready to make a change and work for a Fortune 500 Company, submit your resume for the Supplier Quality Engineer Job in Murrysville, PA today!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.