1) Java development experience
2) Automation experience with large systems (I.E. 10-20 integrations with multiple up and downstream systems with lots of business logic and messaging)
3) AWS experience with S3 and DynamoDB
Main responsibilities Key Accountabilities:
* Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all important issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
* Work with different teams (Engineering/PM/Business) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and also provide feedback on quality issues.
* Work with onsite and offshore team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for the release.
* Execute manual and write automated tests, and identify actionable bugs quickly.
* Assess the status of the release, and help make sure that the release goes out on time with high quality level.
* Create and support test dashboards/reports
• Working with a number of stakeholders and business units within Pearson, and across multiple time zones and cultures
• Fast paced environment, looking to deliver truly transformative technology against challenging timescales AWS Desk Skills Java Development Skills Test Lead Skills - technical candidate Need Testing experience and technical skills Experience working on large projects Big picture and plan end to end testing with multiple groups 8 + years of experience Comfortable working API
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.