AAA Insurance - No H1B's or Corp to Corp Please
Automated Testing QA (Selenium)
The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is a key part of the Quality Assurance Team, enabling the QA Team to focus on the creative aspects of testing and project delivery, and provides senior-level QA expertise and leadership for the QA team, and for both internal and external partners. They coordinate the daily automated regression tests for other QA team members on projects to ensure all test resources are utilized effectively. They mentor other QA team members on effective usage of automated testing without impacting sprint-level deliverables.
Other responsibilities include:
* Design and architect modular, reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements
* Analyze daily regression testing results and coordinate QA Team response
* Maintain, extend, and update the automated testing framework
* Develop and lead the evolution of our automation strategy and effort
* Mentor QA Team on proper creation and maintenance of automated tests
* Assesses, guides, reviews and approves the work of other QA analysts through peer and formal QA reviews
* Identifies, leads, influences and contributes to the implementation and continual improvement of QA standards, processes and procedures
* Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
* Work well with cross-functional organizations
* Strong technical ability
* Be flexible and creative in handling multiple activities and contentions in priorities
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Displays ability to operate efficiently on daily tasks while keeping long term strategic goals in mind
* Ensures that IT QA standards are maintained and followed
* Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt and learn quickly, and apply use of good judgment in routine, non-routine, and day-to-day decisions
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical field
* Minimum 5 or more years of experience in system-level QA Testing
* Minimum 3 years of experience with test automation frameworks i.e. Cucumber, FitNesse, TestNG, or Selenium
* 3 or more years of experience with object oriented programming, using Java
* 2 or more years in an Agile environment
* Experienced in Web application testing and Web service testing
* Familiar with virtual machine administration
* Familiar with the concepts of TDD and how it applies to Agile testing
* Ability to write and understand basic SQL queries to perform data verification and set up test data
* Experience with test management tools such as Borland Micro Focus Silk Central, HP Quality Center, Test Director, or similar
* Experience with Defect Management tools such as Jira or Bugzilla
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.