A QA Laboratory Technician job in Zeeland, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you possess a chemistry degree or experience with chemistry labs, you are encouraged to apply tot his position. IN this role you will perform testing on finished goods samples, in-process samples, wastewater samples, solid waste and other samples in support on the Zeeland manufacturing operations. This position is scheduled 3 weekdays 8am - 5pm and must be available to work Saturday and Sunday as well.
QA Lab Technician job responsibilities include:
• Determine appropriate testing to be performed based on analysis of samples
• Comfortable analyzing samples using various instruments and wet chemical analysis techniques as detailed in approved and validated test methods
• Performs routine maintenance on lab equipment and checking/ordering of lab supplies
• Properly report evaluation and reporting of analytical results in a reasonable amount of time is an integral part of the sample analysis process.
• Associates degree in Chemistry (Or equivalent)
• Two to three years of related industrial or related laboratory experience
• Ability to feel comfortable in a small business environment
If you are interested in this QA Lab Tech job in Zeeland, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at email@example.com or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.