1. Performs visual and dimensional inspections at all stages of product development, including First Article, in-process, incoming
from Approved Suppliers, and final inspection.
2. Completes routine documentation of inspection results and reviews corresponding product documentation to verify accuracy.
3. Demonstrates ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings including GD&T and creates inspection records for new products.
4. Uses all manner of Inspection, Measuring, and Test Equipment proficiently, including calipers, micrometers, non-contact
optical/laser equipment, destructive testing equipment, etc.
5. Generates various quality and performance reports and has experience with sampling plans and table usage.
6. Trains and instructs personnel in the performance of a Quality Technician and a Quality Technician I¿s job duties, when required.
7. Sets up inspection work areas and equipment, maintains a safe and clean work environment, and prioritizes inspection workload.
8. Maintains a close relationship with the Quality Manager regarding daily job status, problems, and quality trends.
9. Follows all QMS policies and procedures to ensure compliance and assists the Quality Manager and other Quality personnel with tasks related to quality or continuous improvement projects.
10. Rejects and/or dispositions nonconforming product as necessary and completes all associated rejection documentation, including maintaining the Scrap Report.
11. Performs InnoVision¿s in-house calibration, monitors calibration by Approved Suppliers, and maintains all associated documentation.
12. Splits job duties between an office environment and the Manufacturing area.
13. Confers with the Manufacturing Supervisor or Group Leader when quality issues arise with manufactured products.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.