ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs final inspections on complete units
• Processes and expedites NCRs, FPYs, CARs, ECRs
• Data entry in the computer as directed by the QA Manager
• Communicates problems between factory and off site locations
• Update visual displays
• Performs internal audits
• Examine material or products against drawings, bills of material, construction manuals and other specifications.
• Perform dimensional verification of product
• Prepares Deviation Reports for defective parts, marks type of defect on part, container of parts or inspection tags.
• Performs visual inspections on welds to AWS D1.1
• Interpret engineering drawings, diagrams and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
• Use of computer to analyze non-conforming material to drive root cause corrective action
• Understand and interpretation ISO 9001 and other related documents
• Be observant in recognizing details associated with defective material and manufactured products as well as insufficient recorded on extensive documentation of the ISO-9001 QMM.
• Cross train in other functions as required.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATION To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE High School Diploma or education degree (GED) with twelve to eighteen months related experience and / or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience is mandatory with a strong desire for an Associate's Degree in Business Management or Engineering from an accredited school along with a CQE, CQA from ASQ.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from diverse groups of people.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of business.
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram and/or schedule form.
• Ability to understand air-handling electrical, piping and interprets the requirements of the customer's order into product documentation.
• Ability to train and mentor less skilled people to achieve higher results.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.