A QA Technician job in Elizabethtown, KY is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology on a 6 Month Contract. Qualified candidates should have an Associate Degree and working knowledge of LIMS(laboratory information management system)and SAP for quality workflow. In this position, you will test inline and finished goods from production according to formalized procedures along with the inspection of raw materials used within the plant. The role requires hands on practical work and the ability to manage time to achieve the high productivity required. Some analysis of results will be required and the ability to work under supervision with agreed goals but with a level of independence.
The QA Technician job responsibilities include:
- Test inline and finished goods from production according to formalized procedures along with the inspection of raw materials used within the plant.
- Perform all LAR testing for the site and assist other quality professionals with extra testing support as needed.
- Must be able to analyze and recognize abnormal data and seek assistance in general/basic analytical testing.
- Supports lab SPC programs and calibration programs.
- Participates in basic inventory of supplies required for general/basic analytical testing.
- Associate Degree
- Has working knowledge of LIMS and SAP for quality workflow.
- The ability to perform daily tasks with limited supervision
If you are interested in this QA Technician job opportunity in Elizabethtown, KY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Stephanie King at 502-715-4428 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.