ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
: Shift Flexibility Required
- Perform the quality inspection functions for finished products to assure product quality and package integrity is within specifications.
- Perform all documentation associated with quality checks.
- Set-up and calibrate test equipment.
- Prepare testing reagents.
- Monitor all quality checks made by production.
- Keep accurate Q.A. reports and ingredient usage reports daily.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed toward achieving the safety, quality, service and cost objectives of CCNA.
- Prepare and standardize chemical solutions.
- Monitor inventory of lab supplies and order materials/supplies as required
- Perform SAP functions as needed.
- Primary focus in Treated Water System daily functions and processes.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor problems on treated water system as required.
- Keep accurate Water Treatment reports and tests daily.
- Work with vendors and suppliers that have direct impact on Water Treatment System
- Expected to support Tanker Receiving and inspect incoming ingredients, and annual CIP on concentrate silo
- Perform 5S/MSS/GMP activities and inspections and follow up on deficiencies for correction.
- Operate and perform quality tests on the treated water system.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, production personnel, and management in problem-solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies and high quality products.
- Maintain Water Treatment equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with 5S/GMP standards.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift and or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
- Read, understand and comply with MSDS sheets.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of Water Treatment and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform required Microbiological Testing as assigned
- Train new associates
- Delivering presentations
- Operate FAX machine
- Operate copier machine
- Order supplies and chemicals for Water Treatment
: Forklift certified Working knowledge of quality assurance and Water Treatment testing procedures. Must be able to understand and follow directions. Ability to read equipment/instrumentation operations manuals. Ability to recognize material and product defects. Ability to move up to 50 pounds. Ability to work on all shifts. Ability to work extended hours and/or overtime as required. Ability to visually identify materials defects. Ability to hear machine operation sounds to detect mechanical problems, changes in speed and other routine running conditions. Must be able to rotate positions and shifts as needed (8, 10 and 12 hour shifts). Must be able to participate in job development training (i.e. trouble-shooting, etc.), and must be able to cross-train in all areas of the department. Must be able to follow standard operating procedures required by CCNA Quality System. Must be able to work in a team environment. JOB LOCATION
: Work is performed in a quality assurance laboratory of a high-speed bottling and chilled juice production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. Working hours must be flexible with the ability to work all shifts and extended hours as required. EQUIPMENT
: Personal protective equipment. MSDS sheets. Measuring instruments, equipment/instrumentation operations manuals. Computer and associated software. Safety glasses, hearing protection. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top