Coca-Cola Plant has an exciting new opportunity with our Northampton Plant. Join our team as the Quality Assurance Technician to perform and document all standard Line Checks and effectively communicate sub-par results to appropriate personnel. Participation in the corrective activities utilized to identify and correct non-conforming result issues is also required. Quality Assurance Technicians are also responsible for the safe, accurate operation and maintenance of all laboratory equipment and for the upkeep of the Lab mainly through efforts utilizing Good Housekeeping and GLP's. Technicians must have an elevated attention to detail with the ability to maintain precise documentation and exhibit professionalism and sound judgment. Familiarity with production equipment, on-line inspection equipment and the ability to routinely assist production is essential. Lab Technicians will also be expected to participate in and develop temporary studies/analytical procedures to assist in identifying opportunities for business improvements. Satisfactorily complete all training requirements listed in the Quality Assurance Technician JQM.
- Preferred science or biology background.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, GMP and all CCNA rules and policies.
- Report and/or correct safety issues.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings.
- Ensure safe and precise operation of all laboratory equipment, maintain laboratory testing equipment per manufacturers and CCNA specifications, perform maintenance, verification, calibration, troubleshooting and properly complete all related documentation.
- Use proper storage, handling and disposal methods of all chemicals. Validate reagents, standards and control samples using MSDS and CCNA chemical handling guidelines.
- Demonstrated computer aptitude using Office, SAP, SPC, EtQ and all CCNA electronic recordkeeping databases, complete and accurate documentation in all Quality records and databases.
- Perform all required analytical and packaging testing on materials, ingredients and finished products. If out of specification conditions are observed, notify responsible personnel and assist in resolution as appropriate. Follow procedures for isolating hold product, ingredients and/or defective material.
- Participation in training and qualifying associates, pre-shift meetings, team assignments and performing audits.
- Ensure all tasks are performed toward achieving the Safety, Quality, Service and Cost Objectives of CCNA.
Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, chemical storage requirements, chemical preparation procedures)
Demonstrated familiarity and understanding of GLP's and documentation procedures.
Ability to follow written procedures accurately and repeatedly.
Ability to analyze data and reach valid conclusions during troubleshooting efforts. Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.