QA Tester (Selenium) job at Irvine, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You will be responsible for This job is responsible for creation of all test materials, including test cases, automated test scripts, test data, defect management, issue resolution and production implementation. This is a contract position and the pay rate is $45.00 per hour.
QA Tester Responsibilities:
- Writing and executing test plans and test cases, documentation of test procedures and issues
- Utilization of HP Quality Center for Test Case storage, allocation and defect logging and management
UAT Execution and Implementation
- Responsible for testing a range of projects from enhancements to strategic initiatives
- Facilitate status calls and web demos to stakeholders to review projects and functionality prior to testing
- Responsible for overall testing completion and metrics analysis, as well as status readouts to upper management
- Ensure testing is completed within established time and that objectives conform to the user requirements and needs of the business
- Responsible for Release Production Testing, Implementation and Launch support as well as Warranty issue tracking
- Maintain communication with management, testers, IT and Stakeholders on project status
- Provide input to and shape UAT management processes in alignment with industry best practices
• BS degree in Computer Science or Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years related experience in E- Commerce, Mobile App, Mobile Web testing required.
• Must have strong experience testing with IOS and Android OS.
• Working knowledge / Experience of UAT processes
• Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments with strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to conduct meetings, evaluate issues, provide solutions and drive aggressive timelines
• Scheduling flexibility required to meet UAT deadlines - off hour and weekend testing and support
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to write clear, concise reports and strong ability to orally communicate effectively.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
• Experience with HP Quality Center tool
If you are interested in this Talent Acquisition Associate job in Irvine, CAthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sunetra Sen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 949-864-2363.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.