*this role only requires a college degree with a focus in java development, mobile development or qa testing courses.
* Over all 1-3 years of experience with at least 4 years of experience working with full AGILE SDLC with Scrum Tester / SDET Roles
* 1-3 years of hands on experience with any one or multiple of the tools such as Appium/Robotium/Calabash etc
* 1-3+ years of hands on experience with Integration testing especially using Unit test frameworks (XCTestFramework - Swift supporting Library).
* 1-3+ years of experience as software developer using SWIFT/ObejctiveC as Object oriented language.
* Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
* Working knowledge on CI tools - Jenkins
* Hands on experience in testing SOAP, REST, JSON services
* Hands on experience in Mocking libraries -Lisa Mocking and/or Cucumber libraries for rest api testing.
* Troubleshooting skills with Android studio debug bridge/ device monitor - parsing logs, errors etc.
1. Partner with BSA and DEV for dependencies - to ensure 'In-Sprint' automation with at least 60% automate as you go.
2. Participate in planning and Stand-Up meetings with to understand requirements, define automation scope and plan for the same.
3. Partner with DEV to build page-objects for web automation scripts, api mocking, service virtualization and testing, data conditioning early in the sprint - for quick turnaround in development.
4. Work on creating Features and Scenarios for each story.
5. Create step definitions for the Gherkins that include glue code and utilities coding.
6. Identify the common Gherkin and include it in the Gherkin dictionary
7. Help with CI process, resolve failures with in daily execution of automation suites
8. Demo automated scripts to team / product owner.
9. Facilitate CI for scenarios tagged as regression and establish automation code coverage
10. Analyze CI failures and work with Dev Team to log defects (as applicable)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.