QC Associate Technician
Posted: December 03, 2016
Reference ID: 108303BR
Microbiological reading, finish good / raw material / culture swab...etc
• Microbiological plating for finish good, raw material, culture swab...etc
• Perform laboratory solution and media preparation.
• Perform analytical testing of ingredients and products.
• Process and analyze paperwork for QC functions.
• Plant water micro management
• Low acid environmental (Listeria) program (EMP)
• Allergen testing program
• Micro database management
• Pathogen Monitoring Program
• Coordinate QTG analytical cross check program
• Manage QTC/SILIKER microbiological efficiency test program
• Manage raw material micro testing program
• Microbiological conformance to GTG specification (Finish goods sample frequency, culture swab / ATP swab at pre-operational post CIP
• Train Techs on new procedure, create SOP, one point lesson, or flow chart, QC form
• Support QA management during audit (QSA, AIB)
• Perform incoming inspections of carriers, ingredients and packaging materials.
• Analyze and document analysis of materials used in manufacturing.
• Monitor, analyze and document in-process conditions, materials and products.
• Collect samples for microbiology testing of ingredients, products and packaging materials.
• Audit and check production, processing and paperwork items utilizing a QC checklist.
• Perform water sample collection and analysis for analytical results.
• Collect samples for environmental microbiology monitoring of manufacturing areas.
• Perform GMP audits and monitor GMP conditions.
• Assist in complaint investigations where necessary.
• Monitor and perform lab equipment calibrations.
• Perform data entry.
• Performs or assists with additional assignments as directed by QC Management.
• High school diploma/GED with previous experience in the Quality or Microbiology Department of a food/beverage manufacturing facility OR an Associate Degree in Food Science/Microbiology
• Mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
• Computer literacy with Windows, Microsoft office application and other lab software
• Must have the ability to read, write and speak in one-on-one and group settings to communicate complex topics, information and specifications related to food manufacturing, food quality and food regulations
Not Eligible for Relocation