A QC Chemist II job inPlainsboro,NJis available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. We're looking for a Chemist with experience working in an Analytical Laboratory testing raw materials, water, stability, and validation. This is position will start out on a temporary contract and has potential to become a long term role for the right candidate.
QC Chemist II job responsibilities include:
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and appropriate regulations, including FDA and ISO 9001, ISO 13485, CMDR and the Medical Device Directive
• Perform and document instrumental (i.e., UV-Vis, HPLC) and wet chemistry techniques/analyses
• Maintain GMP/GLP laboratory notebooks and documentation relevant to the duties and responsibilities assigned
• Perform laboratory testing, as well as general laboratory maintenance, including in process and final product release testing and stability testing.
• Bachelors Degree in chemistry, or biological sciences, preferred
• Five to Seven years related experience
• Working knowledge of standard laboratory practices and safety
• Experience with UV-Vis and HPLC highly desired
If you are interested in this QC Chemist II job in Plainsboro, NJthen please click APPLY NOW. If you have any questions please reach out to Adam Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org | (585) 613-3032. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.