A Qlik Developer job in Raleigh,NC is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You will be part of the Business Intelligence teams and will be responsible for the support and development of existing as well as new reporting applications. You will need to have at least five years Qlik development experience with strong associate data modeling skills with best practices. This is a one year contract opportunity and the work location is open to Raleigh,Charlotte and Wilson,NC or Richmond,VA.
The Qlik Developer job in Raleigh,NC job responsibilities include:
• Daily support and incremental enhancements of the Wealthview Qlik application as well as smaller ancillary applications.
• Support and development of existing as well as new reporting applications
• Participate in various projects and work with team leaders in the FTS technology group
• SDLC methodology must be developed, in addition to coordinating the acceptance of all deliverables with the business community, audit, compliance, corporate information security, architecture committee and other corporate control points as directed.
• Five years of Qlik development experience with strong associate data modeling skills with best practices
• Have strong proven or documented skills in Qlikview Administration, MS Access, VBA Modules, SQL Server and SQL server reporting services.
• Strong T-SQL skills with MS SQL server 2008 or later required (tables, views, stored procedures , functions, etc.)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to train others in the area of complex database reporting development.
If you are interested in this The Qlik Developer job in Raleigh, NC then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Tal Shavit at 919-484-8008 or Tal.Shavit@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.