Opportunity to work with the industry leader for the delivery of professional services for IBM QRadar (the number one ranked Security Event and Incident Management (SIEM) platform in the world). Be part of a dynamic team delivering services to IBM customers. Great opportunity for growth, travel and constantly interesting sets of challenges to solve. Our tight knit team thrives on working in dynamic customer facing environments, each offering compelling challenges and exciting opportunities to make a difference. With the backing of direct access to IBM QRadar Development and Support teams, our consultants are responsible for design, deployment, tuning and knowledge transfer of QRadar for our customers.
Individual must have demonstrated interest and expertise in information security and security intelligence. A qualified individual would be familiar with industry blogs, key publications in the field of security and would have full awareness of any recent significant security events.Customer relationship management skills. Candidate must have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, be a team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise.The candidate will work with, IBM Product Professional Services for Security Intelligence and IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform Customers.
- Integrating QRadar with customer operations including network management and ticketing systems, and assisting customers in building operational processes around the QRadar ecosystem.
- Conducting security investigations into customer incidents using QRadar Security Intelligence.
- Tuning and troubleshooting QRadar to deliver optimal performance in high volume enterprise customer environments.
- Configuring and troubleshooting network and security devices, various operating systems, and applications such as web, mail and database services.
- Demonstarted verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in administration of operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Security certifications and active Top Secret (TS-SCI) clearance are a plus.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.