Quaker Marketing Senior Manager - Healthy Snacking Brand Team
Quaker is looking for a passionate, dynamic marketer who has a strong interest in building leading brands across Quaker's healthy snacking portfolio. The Healthy Snacking Senior Marketing Manager will be a key part of the Healthy Snacking team, acting as brand steward, strategic thinker, collaborator, executer and project manager for marketing communications and strategy.
In this role, you will have stewardship and ownership over the development of Quaker's brand strategy for core healthy snacking brands, including management of Chewy and Portable Breakfast businesses. You will also lead the Chewy 360 campaign development, working closely with agency partners (creative and media) as well as internal teams (Insights, Digital, PR, Shopper). From building on the brand strategy and creative briefs to managing production and building media plans, you will manage the campaign development process for Chewy from start to finish. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership and stewardship of Quaker's brand strategy
- Partner with agencies and internal groups (content creators, digital, PR, insights, design) to develop a best in class integrated marketing ecosystem that crosses channels.
- Lead Real Medleys brand strategy and 360 campaign development, from brief through execution and media planning.
- Effectively manage agencies (media and creative) as well as internal stakeholders
- Manage competitive tracking (positioning, creative, media spend) and education
- Manage Bars Media Investment, including optimization of investment across channels and tactics
- 7+ years of experience in marketing -- experience in brand strategy, communications planning and execution is a plus
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred
- Strategic thinking ability to connect the dots and frame in a strategic "story line" to influence senior leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset and disruptive thinker
- Intellectual curiosity - awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity in the healthy snacking category
- Strong leadership skills - capable of taking others along the journey and influencing decisions in matrix structure
- Energized by ambiguity - Highly adaptable in less-structured, fast-paced environments
- Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
Not Eligible for Relocation