We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 billion in net revenue in 2015 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2015 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose
. For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com . Functional Description:
The purpose of the Sales Rotational Program is to provide an opportunity for high potential college graduates interested in a sales management career to develop the skills and experiences necessary to manage a sales team. Associates will participate in an extensive training and rotation program that will provide them with the tools necessary be future leaders at PepsiCo. Rotations are approximately 12-18 months and involve high levels of responsibility and interaction with middle and senior level management. Rotational career progression is determined by both individual merit and position availability. Upon successful completion of the rotation program (approximately 4 years) Associates will be placed in positions of increasing responsibility, with the goal to fill executive level management positions within 8-10 years. Candidates must be willing and able to relocate 3-4 times within the first 5 years of the program. Brands represented: Quaker Oats brands, Tropicana Juice brands, Gatorade, Propel, Naked Juice, IZZE, Aunt Jemima, Rice-a-Roni, Chilled lines: Dole, Pure Leaf tea, Starbucks. What you can expect:
Participants are required to successfully complete rotations in the following areas:
Qualifications/Requirements What we're looking for:
- Retail (12 months) - Maintain good relations with all Retail Store personnel while executing individual retail goals to maximize profits. Sharing and delivering business building opportunities at retail accounts. Identifying and solidifying product distribution opportunities, sell and build displays, enforce strict product quality standards, identify competitive activity and store level issues.
- Customer Manager (2 roles, 12-18 months each) - Identify customer needs, priorities and making regular buyer calls. Create fact-based selling presentations. Manage strategic selling opportunities at assigned accounts including non-price related sales and business unit initiatives, special packs, and the recommendation/evaluation of incremental sales growth drivers. Manage Account Planners; sell Ads, displays and merchandising. Communicate and ensure adherence to Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade's company policies.
- Business Analyst/Category Analyst (12-18 months) - Provide analytic support on category management initiatives in a field/customer team office that enable the sales organization to exceed volume, share and net revenue goals. Work on strategic Business Unit projects/initiatives such as new item launches or merchandising strategies to ensure executional excellence at the customer and market level
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Organizational Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Economics or related major
- Preferred majors include: Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Organizational Leadership, Entrepreneurship or related major
- Enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and follow-up skills
- Previous selling / customer service experience (on or off campus; either through part time jobs or through academic clubs)
- Strong team player with the ability to value the unique professional, educational and personal experiences that each person contributes to PepsiCo
- Leading people or leading projects throughout your academic career (on or off campus)
- Availability to work flexible schedules
- Starting location in Chicago, IL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability Protected Veteran:
- Pass a sales assessment to be considered
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor's degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster ) & EEO is the Law Supplement ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement ) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
- Successfully pass our Sales Assessment. The assessment is an essential step in our application - please give it your full attention. Click the following link to take the assessment.
https://talentcentral.cebglobal.com/ce/link/6e3d48da2acb4c8da7bc92b30d71fa54 Relocation Eligible
Eligible for Standard Relocation