Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Quality Assurance Analyst in the Sharonville/Blue Ash area. This is a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for administering the quality assurance database, coordinating quality assurance programs, scheduling and coordinating training programs, and assisting in implementing and delivering quality programs. The ideal candidate is organized, pays strong attention to detail, comfortable working within software and enjoys working with a team. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this QA- Quality Assurance Analyst job include:
- Re-creating defects within the software and determining the cause of the issue
- Documenting test results using appropriate forms
- Preparation and issuance of reports
- Ability to follow a test case or test set to achieve specific results
- Ability to receive a customer's database and restore it
- Understand the capabilities of the Configuration Manager, including backup, restore, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio
- Keep the QA server cleaned up by deleting old databases when detects are verified.
- Convert extensive, complex technical materials into clear, concise reports
- Maintain documentation for quality assurance procedures, programs, and initiatives
• High School Diploma
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Maintaining a professional attitude at all times
• Quality Assurance experience
• Experience as a tester or in light accounting
• SQL experience
Hours & Pay Rate:
This position is 1st shift and is flexible with certain hours.
Pay rate for this position is $14 to $19 an hour depending on experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Assurance Analyst position in the Sharonville/Blue Ash area or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.