Quality Assurance Analyst II
Location: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 13, 2017
Reference ID: 461213978
• Assists engineers to perform production-related and inspection-related tasks. At the processing plants, monitors the materials quality to ensure production standards are met. Engages in process improvement activities to improve day to day operations and ensure long-term sustainability.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of adherence to and utilization of ISO:9000 and Global Quality Management System (GQMS) requirements
• Confers with document originators or engineering department to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents
• Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing process
• Analyzes, identifies, and implements manufacturing process improvements which will improve capability and performance
• Creates and maintains company documentation such as quality manuals and quality procedures
• Performing tests and measurements using existing measurement equipment
• Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to process related issues
• Follow, write and update controlled ISO documents as required
• Works with minimum supervision.
• Other miscellaneous duties as required/assigned.
University Degree and 1 Year minimum experience OR 2 year Degree and 6 year minimum experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in reading Manufacturing drawings related to machining and fabrication practices.
Familiar with manufacturing processes such as machining, welding, fabrication, painting, product testing.
The candidates just need to have an understanding and familiarity and will not be involved in doing the machining, welding, fabrication , painting and product testing.