Quality Assurance Analyst II *Full-time with comprehensive benefits Top Three Skills: 5+ years of testing experience using SQL and any database or ETL testing experience.Take initiative and run with tasks given to them in a fast paced work environment.Strong Annuities knowledge Job Description:
Seeking a QA Tester who has business knowledge within Annuities as well as a combination of experience testing DTCC file transmissions, Informatica ETL processing, Distributor platforms and Commissions processing. SQL/DB testing and the ability to either execute test automation or interpret automation test results would be a plus.GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Quality Assurance Analyst II plans and conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure all application products and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements. This includes performing test planning, test design and test execution. In addition to QA responsibilities, the role also executes on various administration and support items as defined below.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides weekly status reports of ongoing and future projects
- Estimate QA effort for assigned projects
- Review and approve project plans for assigned projects
- Takes on projects requiring more complex knowledge and experience including basic test script writing.
- Analyzes and reviews requirements and technical work products
- Defines and manages test plans, strategies, results
- Designs test scenarios, scripts and data and executes manual or automated scripts
- Validates test results and records and researches defects
- Coordinates and plans test
- Manages defect reporting and resolution
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Assists user departments with medium level problems and questions related to assigned projects
- May assist with other QA department responsibilities, such as supporting cycle problem resolution
Associate's degree (A.A) in Business or Finance or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and two to five years of related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Comprehensive knowledge of annuity principles and products.
- Knowledge of principles of superior customer service.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding annuities and insurance.
- Knowledge of computer applications and software, including LifePRO and Microsoft Office Products.
- Attention to detail.
- Analyzes and synthesizes complex information.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Presents numerical information effectively.
- Understands business implications of work.
- Professionalism and follow-through.
- Adaptable to change, delays and unexpected events.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
**This company offers a 37 hour work week! Great company that is growing very quickly in the market! About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.