A Software Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for participating in evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software. The SQA Analyst is also responsible for developing, applying, and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. SQA Analyst:
- Assists in the assessment and planning of test efforts required for new functions/features under development;
- Authorize and execute test cases/scripts and plan for manual and/or automated tests;
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures;
- Maintains documentations of test results;
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions;
- Isolates, reproduces, manages, and maintains defect and test case databases, and verifies fixes;
- Develops product quality control inspection specification and techniques and interprets those trends.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing, and inspection to access product quality;
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization;
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment;
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data required evolution of identifiable factors;
- Fully competent in own area of expertise;
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways;
- Demonstrates good judgment in selection methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Work is independent and collaborative in nature;
- Provides regular updates to manage on project/account status.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Information Systems, Engineering or related and relevant to functional area.
- 5 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with developers, users, Beta Site representatives and peers in design and feedback sessions;
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation;
- Experience with client-server and P2P applications;
- Experience with SOA applications including Wed Service experience;
- Experience with various operating systems (Windows, Android, Linux, iOS);
- Experience with various DB's (Oracle, MS SQL, SQL Lite, SQL Express);
- Experience with PL/SQL (TSQL);
- Basic system/network administration knowledge (DHCP, Firewall, Wireless);
- Worked with .NET, C#, C , DHTML applications;
- Work in Virtualized Environments (Oracle OVM, vSphere);
- Experience with Test tools (Bug tracking, Life Cycle Management, Test Management);
Nice to Have:
- POS experience;
- Programing/Development experience;
- Test tools (JIRA, Target Process, QPT/UFT, Eggplant, LoadRunner);
- Worked with Peripherals (Cash Registers, 2D/3D scanners, MSR's, Coin Dispensers, Printers).
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.