- Review and analyze functional and system requirements
- Collaborate with project team/agile team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Document test results within the defined corporate tool(s) in order to assist in defect resolution.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Responsible for ensuring the software product deployed to production is of high quality without defects.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the lifecycle
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing and validation
- Support Regression Testing
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, and as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Deposits products, services and functions.
- 2-3 years' Experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Deposit Banking/Financial Service Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and strong Excel skills.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- College Degree preferred
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Familiarity with test management tools(HP ALM/Quality Center)
- Familiarity with SharePoint, SQL, and automated testing tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.