Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Scope of Position:
Reporting to the QA MOS, the QA Associate is responsible for maintaining and improving data integrity while ensuring that Field Office employees receive the highest level of customer service. The QA Associate is experienced in day-to-day process (payroll and billing) issues, operational policies and procedures, and the PeopleSoft system as it pertains to such processes. Qualities include: building team and customer relationships, conflict and problem resolution, professionalism, strong customer service skills, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace. Responsibilities Essential Functions of the QA Associate:
- Maintain PeopleSoft data integrity and partner with field offices to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Support liaison for general field office questions and processes, including but not limited to Corporate and field policies, payroll, PeopleSoft issues, spread and commissions.
- Perform extensive contractor payroll audits prior to payroll post to ensure expected spread and payroll accuracy.
- Review and process all manual spread adjustments to ensure spread and commission adjustments are captured accurately.
- Build strong relationships and open lines of communication with Field Support team members
- Assist QA MOS with identifying training/education gaps within the field offices based on issues received.
- Provide feedback to the Regional Field Manager on the performance of specific offices and regions
- Support and educate field offices on new and existing technology introduced to the field.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Experience working with Field Support personnel on topics relating to contractor employment and payroll is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of business/operational policies, day-to-day processes (payroll and billing), and the PeopleSoft system.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment that is open, honest, and competitive.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and re-prioritize tasks as appropriate.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.