Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a contract Quality Assurance Associate in Chatsworth, CA. The position requires 2-3 years administrative experience , detailed oriented, proactive, attention to accuracy , excellent customer service both internally and externally.
Duration: 1 year
Quality assurance associate will have direct ownership and administrative responsibility of the US Customer Operations (USCO) training database and training upkeep in accordance with policies and procedures. Maintenance of the training database "TrainRec" for USCO employees and conducting training verifications as per set intervals to ensure all assigned trainings are applicable and in compliance .
Day to Day Responsibilities;
• Conduct training verifications for the USCO Service department and work directly with managers and supervisors to ensure timely turnaround for sign off on the verifications
• Maintain his/her own training requirements and follow overall company policies and expectations
• Cross train with Manager and peer for any other assignments as applicable • Conduct direct upload of training records from two repositories onto the training database on a monthly basis
• Review, edit documents for punctuality and accuracy and ensure approvals are obtained accordingly
• Provide training records and evidence of training during scheduled internal and external audits of USCO
• 2-3 years administrative experience , detailed oriented, proactive, attention to accuracy , excellent customer service both internally and externally
• Preferred background: Administrative and training , working with databases and multitasking
Required Education: Min high school if skilled, Bachelor degree is preferred
• Technical/Software tools used: Outlook, Lotus , Training database, Excel files, web-x, great working knowledge of Microsoft databases
• Top 5 characteristics to be successful in this role: Organized, Detailed Oriented, accurate, focused, business professional How is performance measured: When we get no training observations during internal and external audits of the USCO organization.
• 4 + years of experience
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Associate in Chatsworth, CA then please click 'APPLY NOW'. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sri Tirumala at (626) 463-2332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.