Job Title: QA Testers
Location: Fenton, MO
Type: Contract To Hire
Right To Hire 6 Months
Job Description UPCOMING PROJECT
Quality Assurance Engineer
• The client is transforming its Channel & Sales Incentive Platform. The platform will provide product leadership for global, fortune 1000 companies that sell products and services through both direct and indirect channels.
• The scope of business is for non-auto channel clients(Diversified Agency) across multiple industries including, but not limited to Technology, Pharmacutical, and overall Manufacturing.
• Provide UI / API manual testing on an Agile development team.
• Create and run manual UI tests against Agile stories, ensuring functional requirements are met in multiple environments and web browsers
• Create bugs and retest bug fixes.
• Execute Regression test scripts in multiple environments
• Creates and analyzes testing metrics.
• Assists in gathering information from the client on specific test requirements.
• Periodically query data from DB - so SQL skills are needed.
• Identify and document business and functional requirements, scope of work and client objectives
Skill Set Required Software / Technical Skills:
• 3 to 5 years UI and some API testing experience
• Ability to collaborate with clients and 3rd party vendors
• Ability to proactively seek out information needed
• Analytical decision-making and problem solving skills
• Business and technical writing experience.
• Agile team experience
• Proficient SQL querying skills
• Solid understanding of Agile story/defect lifecycles and workflows
• Preferred experience: SOAP API or POSTMAN experience, Some manual API testing experience
• Office Productivity / Collaboration Tools or like toolsets e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Lync/Skype, One Drive, Sharepoint, Google docs, etc.
• Jira / Atlassian product family, or like, products for managing user features and stories, scope management, project management
• Data analysis: Excel expertise, VBA, SQL and like data analysis tools.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, CS, Business Administration, or related discipline or equivalent experience required.
• 3 to 5 years' UI testing experience, possessing strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrable experience in participating on projects and teams.
Comment This manager will begin interviews as early as next week. These will be long-term contract for now; but as always, we have the right to hire after 6 months, if the worker is interested.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.