Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- Develop test plans for capabilities of Workday's Payroll Application
- Deliver high quality software products within a full development lifecycle
- Assist in determining test methodology and test data setup
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for above-mentioned product
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development
- Interact with Product Management and developers on design deliverables
- Act as customer advocate in the testing approach
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or equivalent testing or functional Payroll knowledge
- A college degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in or domain knowledge of the functional areas of Payroll: calculations, Garnishments, Banking, Settlements, Retroactive and Year End processing is a plus
- High degree of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with ability to work with different teams
- Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving is required
This role is ideal for Payroll professionals, consultants or business analysts looking to transition into testing the design and system configuration of an enterprise Payroll application.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.