- The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer will work with our highly skilled workforce on the latest technology stacks in an agile environment to support a growing internet banking platform. You’ll have the chance to learn about the financial industry while utilizing your .NET, Angular, Selenium, iOS and/or Android skills.
- Effectively represents the QA Project team and develop relationships across multiple internal departments; Identifies and heavily contributes to customer satisfaction through quality delivery; Seeks customer centric resolutions to identified issues / Seeks ways to retain and build customer loyalty.
- Role requires a fair amount of manual testing per project demands, writing test plans and test cases, taking part and leading in peer reviews, participating in design sessions and code reviews.
- Where applicable provides direction and guidance to team members for automation principles.
- Senior QA Engineer should be able to be lead a team and/or project to completion with high quality.
- Continuously focuses on and develops professional skills and masters new tools / techniques. Diagnoses development needs most applicable to the team, and pursues training / tools to fill those needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Development/Testing of new features and maintenance items for Architect Online Banking Product in an Agile SDLC environment. Determine testing scope; preparing test design/plan and executing manual and automated tests Ability to drive collaboration within Scrum teams / overall organization Ensure that QA organization is following set standards properly in all phases of testing Perform complex tests to ensure code is functioning as defined Help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status. Continually improve coverage of automated regression tests. Create and maintain QE environments and test-data Results oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Associates degree in equivalent course of study with GPA greater than 3.0
Job Related Experience:
- 5+ years proven QA experience with on-time track record
- Strong attention to detail, self- starter and ability to motivate self and coworkers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / collaboration skills
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience working with Microsoft applications (IIS, SQL ,etc.) / .Net technologies
- Experience with TFS toolset, API testing, White box and Black box testing
- Experience testing financial and banking system applications
- Selenium automation
- iOS/Android testing
- Working knowledge of banking processes and operations: Deposits, Loans, Back Office, Interfaces
180 day accomplishments
- Onboard and complete all HR related activities
- Understand product architecture, CFS QE processes and environments
- Setup local development/qe environment
- Train by going over technical training sessions to support sprint/release testing activities after 180 days
A little about us: