YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience leading Quality Assurance projects
- Minimum of 1 year of QA experience on eCommerce platforms including SFCC, Hybris, or IBM Watson Commerce
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Consulting role, travel will be required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Hands on experience with eCommerce and/or Web Content Management solutions
- Demonstrated leadership experience including the ability to develop detailed plans, coordinate work of small teams, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools and best practices
- Strong, tactical experience creating test strategies, test plans, detailed test cases/scripts, and establishing project controls to track and manage defects
- Familiarity with Quality Center, Quick Test Pro and Jira
- Experience with Test Automation, including planning and creation of automated test scripts
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment and solve problems creatively
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including facilitation and team leadership skills
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.