Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager (Custodial Services)
for the Aramark operation at Lincoln Financial Field
in Philadelphia, PA. Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Division Manager of Facilities Services, the Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the supervision of all custodial and housekeeping operations and waste removal.
- Ensure that Aramark and Client standards for cleanliness and safetey are upheld.
- Manage development and growth of the exempt and non-exempt staff, including the Operations Associate Managers and supervisory staff.
- Handle all customer and client requests as they pertain to the department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant management experience in a housekeeping or custodial role.
- Hospitality management experience is required.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential to success in this role.
- Strong organization, time management and team motivation skills are also important.
- The ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff, plus the ability to respond effectively to changing demands is necessary.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.