* Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software engineers to develop test scenarios as part of an agile scrum team
* Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and non-functional requirements and ensure the solutions are testable and ensure high quality
* Design and develop test code and software to support testing activities which are integrated with our continuous delivery pipelines
* Work with multiple teams to ensure our microservice platform is correct, resilient, performant and secure
* Create and maintain test data and data generation capabilities using formats EDI X12, JSON, and XML
* Design and develop new tools and capabilities to support test automation and continuous integration leveraging our existing tool chain inclulding Spock, Gatling, Jenkins, Docker, Mesos, Geb, and Selenium
* Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design walkthroughs and code reviews
* Participate in defect review and triage
* Ensure all test code meets coding standards and is fast and reliable
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.