At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Quality Assurance Specialist for our Orem, UT location. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and auditing incidents, email and telephone interactions for Vivint Solar's customer support center. The specialist will be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding the quality programs. A Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer's experience when interacting with the customer support center. The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions.
You'll change the world by...
- Reviews/audits incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Customer Support Center.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Customer Support leadership, Customer Support operations, analysts and the Service Quality teams.
- Performs mock calls with agents to improve performance.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Customer Support teams and sites.
- Uses Customer Support tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
You'll do that with your...
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Google Apps and web based applications
You'll know you're ready if you...
- 1 to 3 years' experience in customer support center and/or business process/technology support
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.