Join Vivint Solar: It's Sunnier Here!
Vivint Solar is the brighter and more affordable way to power your home. We believe people should have a choice in how to produce the energy they use to live every day. This is why we're making it easy for people nationwide to choose to go solar. We're proud to be a leader in the renewable energy industry.
Vivint Solar is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who is responsible for reviewing and auditing incidents, email and telephone interactions for Vivint Solar's contact centers. The analyst will be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding the quality programs. A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer's experience when interacting with the Contact Centers. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Key Job Duties:
- Analyzes/audits incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet established performance standards within the Contact Centers.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Contact Center leadership, Contact Center operations, analysts and the Service Quality teams.
- Performs mock calls with agents to improve performance.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Contact Center teams and sites.
- Uses Contact Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Google Apps and web based applications
- 1 to 3 years' experience in contact center and/or business process/technology support
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Who Vivint Solar Is:
Vivint Solar is a leading full-service residential solar provider in the United States. With Vivint Solar, customers can power their homes with clean, renewable energy and typically achieve significant financial savings. Offering integrated residential solar solutions for the entire customer lifecycle, Vivint Solar designs, installs, monitors and services the solar energy systems for its customers. In addition to being able to purchase a solar energy system outright, customers may benefit from Vivint Solar's affordable, flexible financing options or power purchase agreements. For more information, visit www.vivintsolar.com . *We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.