Quality Assurance Support
Company: R R Donnelley
Posted: November 10, 2016
Reference ID: 205377
- Check job tickets for any special sample instructions and shipment information.
- Pull shipment reports daily that covers all shipments from 1 day prior to 1 day in advance to ensure that no sample shipments are missed.
- Ask CSRs questions as necessary to ensure that sample needs are clearly defined and understood.
- Review all flagged samples throughout the production process and as finished product prior to shipping to ensure quality standards and proper quantities are shipped on time.
- Match color to OK sheet, registration must meet or exceed OK sheet, reverses must be clear and legible. Edges of color photos must be sharp and clean.
- Binding –folds are to be square, trimming even and cuts clean with minimum paper dust and/or cracking.
- Marking—no hickeys, scratches, color tinting (scumming), offset, excessive powder, etc.
- Crossovers – images must line up.
- If samples are not acceptable from designated area at any stage in production, notify the Operations Manager to initiate inspection to find copies that meet “Customer Sample” requirements.
- Closely monitors each project through the facility, ensuring that samples are pulled on or prior to ship date.
- Maintain job sample library as directed.
- Maintain records of all sample shipments.
- Organize sample room and sample racks as directed.
- Communicates the status of samples to CSRs & Shipping on an ongoing basis.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on process improvements.
- Support the Customer Service Department as requested.
- Support additional quality initiatives and other duties as assigned by management.