Assist the Quality Assurance Supervisor in overseeing the operation of Lab and Blending/Batching personnel
- Facilitate scheduling functions in both Lab and Blending
- Assure integrity of all laboratory testing, product quality, and syrup batching.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits to ensure that processes are effective and efficient as well as compliant.
- Serve as primary trainer for QA and other departments regarding quality issues
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- Facilitate GMP / Food Safety programs.
- Ensure that all concentrate, beverage bases, and HFCS are ordered for production
- Ensure that all laboratory supplies and personal protective equipment are adequate and available as needed
- Must have understanding of all laboratory, water treatment and syrup room and sanitation duties
- Ensure all reporting is accurate and on time.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Support management system efforts such as document control, audits, records, and continual improvement.
2 shift- 4:00 PM- 2AM
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in science related field preferred.
- 1-3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years’ relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.