Responsible for supporting and managing the implementation and advancement ofThe Coca-Cola Quality Standards. Collaborates at all levels of the organizationto identify and implement opportunities for performance improvement. Overseeand conduct analysis to ensure that all syrup, packaging, finished product, rawmaterials leaving from and received at the Honolulu Syrup Plant meets thequality standards of The Coca-Cola Company. Conducts and coordinates labactivities to ensure quality and production functions efficiently. Ability toconduct research and evaluation of new laboratory instruments and proceduresand to develop procedures as required. Support Leadership team and plantassociates to achieve plant goals and objectives proactively. Be a team-player;identify and resolve problems ethically and efficiently. Ability to workindependently with good decision making skills. Work Schedule - M-F 7am to 3:30pm - Subject to Change
Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of syrups and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and water attributes, including sensory and microbial testing.
- Audit processes to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Maintain laboratory equipment.
- Receive and test raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.